The Main Focus of ZBH:
The main focus of this program is to convert most video types to WMV for use on a Zune.
What ZBH Can Do:
Convert unecrypted DVD's and most video files into the WMV format. Join video files and convert them to WMV.
What's Under Development:
- Output Size: Allow the user to specify the file limitation size
Currently set at 700MB
- Encoding Options:Allow the user to specify their output bitrate
- Encode Queue:Add a clear list function to clear the queue
- Encode Queue:Add the ability for a user to move projects in the encode queue up or down
- Added Files Queue:Add the ability for a user to move files use user has selected in the
add files window to move the order of the added files
- Config.ini:Add a section to the config.ini to save the information of the last used
output location so it will be the default on the next program startup
- Possibly give the user an option to save the final files to a few other formats then WMV
- Allow a user to mix VOB's and video files together
How ZBH Works:
ZBH is program to help people encode files easily and give them necessary options. ZBH is written with
Autoit, which has many, many uses.
I utilize Mencoder, Besweet,
and WM Encoder 9 to do all the video conversion.
If a user selects just a video file Mencoder is used. If a user selects a VOB file I use Mencoder for the video and Besweet for the audio.
After the files have been encoded to a format WM Encoder can read I call WM Encoder to join the files and encode them to WMV. This also
allows somewhat of a two pass encoding process, considering that WM Encoder does not allow two pass encoding on multiple files.